Monday 2 September 2013

Well...hello there...

Hi all. My name is Suze and it has been nine months since I have blogged.... Which is weird because I really loved it, loved reading other blogs, loved getting feedback/comments, etc. No reason for it especially...have just been a little bit ( ok maybe a BIG bit ) slack. I haven't sewn much-just lost my way a bit. No excuses....

Anyway that's changing because its September. Yes, September....holy cow! I made myself a promise last year that I would start my Christmas stitching in September. So I guess at least I'm sticking to something...right? :) 

Hope you all are happy and well. I have missed you...thanks to Chookyblue and Googy Girl for running CCSC again, it's given me the much needed kick up the proverbial ;/ cheers.... Suze. 



In our garden...heaps of blossom...so pretty :)

Says it all really...lets dance !

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back suze.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I agree...so nice to see you back Suze....

Susan said...

Hello Suze....good to hear from you. I think of you every time I hear the forecast for Cobar!

Chookyblue...... said...

and it's about time cause I missed you blogging......

..it's SSCS.......lol.....welcome once again....have fun christmas stitching......looking forward to some more blog posts.............

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back Suze... The first step is always admitting your problems LOL !!! SSCS is always a good way to get your butt kicked :)

Show and Tell said...

My name is Kate and I have been a bad blogger also.....xx