Monday, 2 September 2013

Well...hello there...

Hi all. My name is Suze and it has been nine months since I have blogged.... Which is weird because I really loved it, loved reading other blogs, loved getting feedback/comments, etc. No reason for it especially...have just been a little bit ( ok maybe a BIG bit ) slack. I haven't sewn much-just lost my way a bit. No excuses....

Anyway that's changing because its September. Yes, September....holy cow! I made myself a promise last year that I would start my Christmas stitching in September. So I guess at least I'm sticking to something...right? :) 

Hope you all are happy and well. I have missed you...thanks to Chookyblue and Googy Girl for running CCSC again, it's given me the much needed kick up the proverbial ;/ cheers.... Suze. 



In our garden...heaps of blossom...so pretty :)

Says it all really...lets dance !

6 comments:

shez said...

welcome back suze.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I agree...so nice to see you back Suze....

Susan said...

Hello Suze....good to hear from you. I think of you every time I hear the forecast for Cobar!

Chookyblue...... said...

and it's about time cause I missed you blogging......

..it's SSCS.......lol.....welcome once again....have fun christmas stitching......looking forward to some more blog posts.............

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Nice to see you back Suze... The first step is always admitting your problems LOL !!! SSCS is always a good way to get your butt kicked :)

Show and Tell said...

My name is Kate and I have been a bad blogger also.....xx