Tuesday 1 January 2013

SSCS piccies

This was my first year participating in Chookyblues SSCS. I was a bit nervous, it's so hard to narrow down your gift making choices, I kept changing my mind!!! Anyway I was pleased to send off this wallhanging and other small gifts to Lynn in America and I'm happy to report that she loved it :)


This hanging is a Nancy Halvorsen design, one of my favourite designers!!


My label, from Hatched and Patched :)



A koala ornie and Annie Downs fat 1/4.



A hand embroidered tea towell..so pretty!
Pictured below is the georgeous table runner that I received from Andrea in the UK. I felt rather spoilt Christmas morning when I opened this one!! I love it, thanks again :) here it is on the dining table...




Isn't this centre block fabric cute??
Thankyou to both my swappers! I hope 2013 is a wonderful year for yourself and your families. Thanks again to Chooky for organising this, it really makes for a "Merry Christmas." Cheers....Suze.xo

5 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful gifts sent and received. It is a great swap to be part of.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Suze. You did a great job

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sent and received are just lovely Suze...

Chookyblue...... said...

beutiful gifts sent and received in the SSCS..........thanks for being part of the swap.........

Anthea said...

Hi suze I'm calling in from the SSCS list, what a gorgeous wall hanging you made for Lynn, the koala ornie is a great AUS touch to the gift!
And wow, Andrea has made you a stunning runner there, wonderful fabrics...
bye x