Thursday 29 November 2012

Feelin' hot hot hot...




Hi all, nice and warm again today...42 today and again tomorrow. So needless to say Christmas tree will not be coming out of the shed! Maybe Sunday. Have been watering early this morning and hanging out washing, at least it dries in half an hour :)

I sent my SSCS parcel on the 23rd ( on time-yay ) on my way to the bloggers meet and lunch in Bathurst last weekend. What a fantastic weekend!!


Bloggers lunch 24th November 2012

SSCS parcel...embarking on a long journey....
 The bloggers catch up was organised by Chooky and Khris, we met at Hatched and Patched in Bathurst then had lunch at a restaurant called Chai Wallah...it was such a good day. Lovely group of ladies!! It was the first time that I had met most of them and by the time Kate and I left I felt like I had made a lot of new friends, thanks again.
 
My purchases from Hatched and Patched, 2 plants from the markets and my "swap" gift from Anita, " Cowgirl Cookies"..they look too pretty to bake!!!
 On my way to Bathurst I called in and dropped off my Advent Swap gifts to my partner, Pat, in Narromine. This is such a lovely swap, you open a parcel each day in December 'til the 24th, then on Christmas day you open your extra special hand made gift!! I can't wait to start. On my way home on Sunday I called in to Pats' and she gave me my pressies, it was nice to catch up.
My Advent Swap gifts for Pat :)


Have a great day, stay cool....xo Suze.

9 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

It was such a good day Suze....very nice purchases....and Pat is going to love what you have made for sure...can't wait to see what treasures are in there....very hot here today...

Susan said...

It was a great day....wish we could do it again tomorrow. It is way too hot here too, but not as bad as 42. Keep cool my friend.

Anonymous said...

lovely buys Suze and you cant beat blogger days.xx

Show and Tell said...

Thanks for a great weekend....xo

Deb R said...

Ohh lovely purchases, and nice to meet you Miss Suze...ohh yummy swap items, dont you just love Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Great weekend Suse, great purchases too and wow, love the parcels :)

Chookyblue...... said...

glad your SSCS is gone.........a great meet up in Bathurst and lovely to meet you........busy busy with presents...........hope it's cool at your place today........

Lynn said...

Hey!! That's my sscs package!!!!!
It arrived a couple of days ago. I was thrilled, but I'm being a good sscs swapper and not peeking!

DAWNIE said...

Aha i recognise quite a few faces here